Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Situation..

Well, I suppose you could be wondering why I've just posted an old photograph.. There are several things that keep bothering me from getting outdoors to shoot bicycles, girls etc. Prime reasons however are the fact that I'm trying to round up the photographs I shot last weekend at a student-gala. I also had to find a way to get my price-winning slide printable the easy way.. (my mom wants to send it as a christmas-card or something.. but €0,39/print is a little above budget.. so I had it digitalised (I could have done it myself naturally but I haven't got a proper slide/film-scanner.. yet).. and some more of my more memorable slides.

And there's just one other thing that keeps me from strolling around jollyfull.. I'm not that delighted to say, but I've got a hernia.. so strolling isn't that thoughtfull let alone painless. Nevertheless I'm hoping to get out soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home